IT'S THAT CRAZY TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

InSanity_Clause

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY HANUKKAH TO YOU ALL.

I'M InSanity_Clause and I'm here to tell you to play, drive and fight fair this season.

Don't cry if your mate got way more presents than you, dont try trading,and then find out it didn't work in the first place, don't say to your mate, it was a fair trade, don't say to them, oh well you snooze you lose. Don't try to bribe them, it won't work, Don't say yours is better because it's still the same or even better product.

Don't drive like a maniac on the road, just because the present you really wanted, was returned to the store and they are hoping that whoever it's being held for won't show up for it (YOU RAN HIM OVER, YOU NEEDED THE POINTS).

Be fair when giving gifts, equal is a start, more than is not. NO playing favorites here.

Remember those less fortunate, DID YOU HEAR ME, REMEMBER THOSE LESS FORTUNATE, NO SILLY NOT YOUR INLAWS, I'M SPEAKING OF THE PEOPLE WITHOUT A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS THIS SEASON, NO FOOD IN THE FRIDGE OR A WARM BED TO CRAWL INTO.

Some of you will have that moment when this is rushing you to quick, that's why I am the InSanity_Clause, I'm here to comfort you my dears. I'm the kind you can tell me your most utmost secrets, like a priest I cannot divulge any info out there unless you bribe me, it's a good start.

So I leave you with this one finally thought, if the tree falls over, or catches fire, DO NOT GRAB YOUR MATE'S DRINK TO DOUSE IT, because you will have a bigger problem in the end.

Let's try to be SAFE out there, because you never know when your going to need me, isnt life grand, when you've lost your InSanity somewhere in the mess of bills and the New Year is just around the corner . . . :wink:

So if you need me I'll be around, just look for me, I'm the InSanity_Clause and I'm here to help you get along.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.