My blog about paramedic ride time... take a look!

fiznat

A shameless advertisement, I know, but I thought that some folks here might be interested in my blog. It is a collection of entries describing my experiences and lessons learned during paramedic "ride-time," our final intern rotation for the class. The descriptions are all from real calls that I have done over the first few weeks of ride time, and I imagine the lessons will probably ring familiar for those who have been through this before.

Take a look, let me know watcha think. I'd really like to hear what people have to say:

http://babymedic.blogspot.com/

(Please if you have the time, try and read from the bottom-up.)

Strong writing. It's nice to reflect back on your experiences while in ride time for medic school. You seem to have a good grasp of many medical concepts. From what I've read here, it seems better than many medic students that I've had ride with me. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me or talk to me at one of the hospitals you see me at.

Shane

NREMT-P

• 2 months later...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I have to say it is captivating. You make us feel like we are there with you, and it draws us in. You've been on my favorites list for awhile! Good luck with percepting.....I'm sure you'll do great! Keep posting! I look forward to your upcoming entries.

Best wishes!

~~Denise~~