Demers Millenium

HF-EMS

I guess the best take home message is... the can't be all that bad of a company of the entire province is contracted with them, can they??

Take solace in knowing you and your partner are responding to calls in a vehicle made by the lowest bidder in a tendering process :)

I prefer the MX-170 by Demers. Health and safety kept in mind in it's creation. Calgary just bought 16! I have a great PDF from them; if interested PM me.

Here in Manitoba we use crapline... the Fleetmax. We lost our CPR seats for side mounts stretchers, you must be a contortionist to get at the portable O2, the main O2 is a pain in the ass to change, and the LP12 mount is inline with the Pt's head and chest... just a few issues :)

B.

• 4 months later...

On the Ontario municipality ambulance site www.amo-ehs.com, they have posted a list of ambulances that the services can purchase and I didn't see the millennium on there.

I also noticed on the list that there are Demers chev gasoline type III for Ontario now.

• 7 months later...

Just to let you guys know, millenium scrap is almost dead. Im working in quebec city, we dont have any in our fleet, but for those who have some of em, its only a good looking rig.

This millenium project was born few years ago to be replacing type 2 trucks that most of ems are riding in quebec.

The now have had so much complains about those plastic toys, that they are now replacing type 2's bye type 3's 140inch's on GM's !!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.