I failed :(

Jordan

I do not know about other states but when testing in Louisiana they will tell you that day if you passed or failed your practicals, but they do not tell you what parts you missed. I was told they did it that way so there would be less and less complaining about the practical stations. As far as the written test if you passed all your practicals that day they send it Idaho for grading then you will receive your results in about 3-5wks, now there is a break down of what areas you scored the highest and lowest on the written test. I have already taken the written exam, so therefore I have to pass all my practicals before they will send it off for grading. My written exam just sits there until I pass the practicals.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jordan,

I am sorry you did not succeed in your attempt. The NREMT Test is not fun. For anyone! ANd its not supposed to be. Its meant to test your ability to think. I am sure that as you read the questions you must have said to yourself 100 times "THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER!" or part of the answer was correct the rest was wrong?

The best advice I have for you, as an NREMT and an Instructor is READ the questions for what it is asking you and pick the BEST answer. Try NOT to overthink. By that I mean, do not say "but, what if? and what about" that will not help your cause. The best answer for the question is the key to NREMT.

Please PM me if you need guidance or have questions..