Alright now enough is enough

txemt

Allright guys I am at my breaking point and need some help and advice. After droning through 3 days of EKG lecture I think I have it down. But not because of our instructor...because he's not even in the classroom, we see him via teleconference, the gentleman who he's sent to proctor us has been a GODSEND. He doesn't have a teaching degree ( required by the school) but he went back over the rhythms with us last night plus a few we hadn't covered and we all understood.

The most frustrating thing is we where supposed to begin clinicals this weekend and now the course instructor pulled the plug on that since we where unable to check off on all of our skills. But the class he stands in front of while he tc's us got to do their skills check off and is able to begin their ride time. The best parts of this whole thing, this semester is only through August...summer sem. but he was gracious enough to tell us if we weren't able to get our 100hrs of ride time done, he would be gracious enough to give us an incomplete and when we come back in fall we could finish up the time. I didn't think you could go to the next class with an incomplete..I've decided to call the college and complain...but this has frustrated me to the point of considering droping out.any other suggestions?

It is common with most colleges here in Texas that should you not finish your clinical time you are allowed to complete it in the next semester. All that matters is that EVERYTHING is done before you get your CC and take your exit exam to get the CC.

If you feel that the program isn't going to teach you, then by all means look for another one.

Nate