Looking for an article

Jworobe

I'm looking for an article that was published in the June 1998 issue of JEMS. Specifically, I'm interested in the article, "The Truth About ET Tube Movement," by Paul Matera, MD. I have an old, dog eared photo copy of the article, but I need something with pictures and charts that can be read and made sense of. If anyone of you who never throws anything away can help, I would be in your eternal debt (I work in EMS so forget big bucks),

I subscribe to Annals of Emergency Medicine and am able to download any of their articles. It's the best $167 I spend each year (tax deductible of course). JEMS might be the same but I never looked. Contact them and see is you can get a reprint (it will cost you). You might ask your medical director to see if the hospital library can come up with it also. I'm a pack rat and never throw away books or journals but we moved in 2002 and I took the opportunity to thin the herd so to speak so I don't have it. It was the one about using a spine board and c-collar for all intubated patients wasn't it? Good idea.

Live long and prosper.

Spock

"I did a formal lit research, and could not find it. It might not be scanned. "

That is why I was asking if any one had the issue in their attic or something. I get the magazine every month as a courtesy, but I have to subscribe in order to get the back issue. I have no problem subscribing, but I could use the information a bit sooner than later (if you get my meaning).[/font:8243dafbc3]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.