Advice about Anatomy and Physiology course

EMT6388

Anatomy and Physiology [Human Biology] is always a step in the right direction, when wanting to increase your medical understanding, the best idea would be to take a night course [if available] of Anatomy and Physiology/Pathophysiology, it is much more interesting to be taught by an experienced professional, rather than trying to do it at home. I have read Anatomy and Physiology to a degree level, and I can whole heartedly say that to gain a better understanding go to a class.

Best of luck

Regards

• 1 month later...

I"m not sure exactly what your A&P class is like there, but it's got to be about the same everywhere. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty tough. You probably won't "get it" until later. I am in a Paramedic class right now, and A&P us a prereq. Things will not "click" right away. We are doing "Anatomy & Physiology for EMS" the nursing A&P class is very different though. Most say it's easier. You can do it if you put your mind to it though!! Go for it!

Hi

I took an online anatomy course from our local college and then took the physiology course online as well and it worked out well. I didn't mind doing it that way because our medic course has a 12 cadaver disection section plus we go to the morgue in a much bigger city and see the trauma cases there.

You'll be fine but make sure if you're going for your degree that your courses transfer or you might have to take them again for your credits.