Fun EMS Books

StretcherRunner

It's not a book but a blog, and I always get something funny or informing out of it....Rogue Medic.

Steven "Kelly" Grayson has two good books out, "A paramedics story" and "Enroute," Kelly writes for Jems magazine and is a really talented, funny writer. I always enjoy reading his work.

Another exceptionally good writer is right here on this site. His personal blog is an eye opener and really interesting to read. I don't know if he wants me to blab it to everyone...so I'll do this....the name of his blog rhymes with "Chasing my life" NO Wait...that is the name of it. Crap. Well, easy to fix, I just won't hit Ente

StretcherRunner, I started a Pinterest account (I thought it was an English Pub where I could get a pint of beer and rest) so I could create the board and list "EMS authors and books of medicine." I'm slowly getting the books I've read and ones I intend to read listed...check it out here- https://pinterest.com/mikecyra/ems-authors-books-of-medicine/ Please let me know about the books you've read and what you think of them.

Another couple of resources for EMS books, since you seem to be a voracious reader, is Greg Friese's site, Medical Author Chat, and his other site, Everyday EMS Tips. Another site is EMSWorld.com's Reading Room.

One trait that runs consistant with successful people, in any profession, is that they read a broad spectrum of topics and opinions and they read..a lot.

Reading is great, but experience is The Bomb! I hope you get plenty of both.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.