California State Certification - How?

sandi117

So I just did my NREMT yesterday (cut off at 74 and passed!) Now I'm trying to figure out the whole process of getting my state certification... I know WHERE to go to get my LiveScan done, but I don't know where to locate all necessary forms and paperwork. I found the general LiveScan form (http://ag.ca.gov/fingerprints/forms/BCIA_8016.pdf), but where do I get the ORI or Mail Codes that the form asks for? The last time I did LiveScan (for Clinical Medical Assisting) all the forms were filled out for us by the program director.

Please help!

PS - I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where else to post it. Thanks!

You get the livescan form online from whichever agency you will be applying to. The ORI number will be on the form once you download it. You will need a seperate livescan for your ambulance driver certificate also so i suggest doing both at the same time.

Hmm well thats no bueno. I guess just call them Monday if you can't find the ORI number anywhere on the website I'm sure they can tell you over the phone. And you can get your other livescan form when you pickup the ambulance app from the DMV.

If they are open Monday lol