Two EMTs intervene in assault on rape victim

EMS222561

Sorry all. But I've removed the article as it was posted in what appeared to be it's entirety but wasn't cited.

No offense EMS222561, but recent lawsuits have made this necessary,

If you would like to see the article you can google the topic title and find it.

Thanks for posting Brother! Truly. You can post snippets well cited, or references to articles uncited, to the best of my understanding.

Good to have you here! Thanks for jumping in right away. I'm sorry I had to be a wet rag...

Dwayne

Good on them. My hat comes off for anyone that will put themselves in harms way to defend a woman from such a terrible crime. I understand that scene safety is priority but sometimes we just have to let humanity prevail. My hat is off to you Radcliffe and Steele. The world can use more people like you!

• Like 1

No worries my friend...We all used to post like that all the time and then some lawyer in Vegas decided to start a class action suit and chase everyone down that posted a story...

Just make sure that when you post stories that you don't post them in their entirety and that you cite them clearly.

It was certainly an appropriate story in the appropriate place. No foul.

• Like 2

No amount of training can prepare you for what happened that night. We pulled over at first thinking someone got hit by the car sitting on the side of the road and next thing you know we see her being dragged across the road. All I could do was yell for him to let her go and watch his hands to make sure he didn't have a weapon. Once he got her into the car we knew our best action was to alert the police and keep track of there location till police arrived.

It's nice to be reconized for doing something like this but we must remember how many other great deeds were done by our brothers in EMS and Fire that night there are many of us that stand the line and do whats right and perform heroic acts 24-7 and to all you I'm proud to stand next to you all.

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.