Is it wrong?

ERDoc

I can send you some dilaudid if your dealer is "on vacation" Arctic. Most of these people don't have dealers, unless you call the ER doc a dealer. They can get high legally and have someone forced to do it by the government and Press-Gainey. Why bother with the illegal shit on the street that you can't guarantee the purity of when there is someone who can shoot you up legally because their livelihood depends on it. I'll take one of these take-whatever-I-can-get overdoses since they require a lot more thinking and managing than your run of the mill opiate OD.

Why the sudden interest in and/or contempt for hydromorphone?

Trev mate, if you are looking to get high I can send you some of Wiley E Gutrot's finest hillbilly booze brewed up in them backwoods of Alabama, side effects may include blindness, liver failure and death

Hmm it looks like my dinner time valiums have worn off ...

Edited by Kiwiology

Chuckle. Now that sounds like an excellent plan.

I will drop it off after visiting Emergentologist

Knowing me my rental car will break down on the snow covered highway in Canadian wilderness and I will end up being eaten by a bear or something ...

Nah I will keep a spare steak in the cooler in back, if I feed Grizzly some of ole Wiley E's finest and blind him he won't be able to catch fish or eat tourists or Ranger Smith and shit for food so he might die I couldn't live with that ....