Putting up a picture

Inthecity

Sure, I have no life and nothing better to do...give me an hour or so and I'll be right back with a step by step guide and pictures for your convenience.

Okay, now pay close attention...

Step 1. Left Click over your user name in the top right corner.

step1sl.th.png

Step 2. Left Click where it says "My Profile"

step2fa.th.png

Step 3. Hover your mouse over the location your Avatar would be located in your profile, then Left Click on "Change" when it appears.

step3d.th.png

Step 4. A new popup window will appear, the following directions are for a file located on your computer. Left Click on the "Browse" button.

step4x.th.png

Step 5. A file browser will open on your computer, locate the file you want for an Avatar, highlight it by Double Left Clicking on the file. The window will close and the path to your image will appear. Left Click on "Done". Your Avatar should be updated.

step5v.th.png

The file you choose should be rather small, you may have to resize the image so that it will upload appropriately. Mine is 100 pixels X 100 Pixels.

• Like 2

Just get me a life....chuckle.

Edit:

Actually, I just started playing with my new purchase. Because of you I got the 5 level lessons of Rosetta Stone, I'm gonna learn me a new language. Down Anda'nese!! Then maybe I can understand WTF you're talking about sometimes. ;) What you type seems to be intelligent and thoughtful enough for me to make the effort to try and understand it, but I need to learn, just to be sure.

Edited by Arctickat

You do what I do! Screenshots! :)

I'm not the only nerd... woohoo!

Wendy

CO EMT-B