NIMS ICS 300 CEU's?

Does anyone have a recent NIMS ICS-300 certificate lying around? I need to know how many CEU's are listed on the certificate itself. I successfully passed the course (not like it's difficult), but like normal, it's taking forever to obtain the actual certificate.

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to use the CEU's for my NREMT recert. I was told by the NREMT that if the certificate says, for example, "0.3 CEU", then it is worth 3 hours towards CEU's for NREMT recert.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I already searched the whole Forums for this topic, and could not find older threads pertaining to it anywhere.

I have a 100 and a 700 that are pretty recent. Both have .3 CEU. I took them online and the system e mailed me the certificate.

I never used any of them for con-ed, but have too many of them to count. I'd have about 200 hours of con-ed if I turned them in. The ICS-300 course is supposed to be about 24 classroom hours; and 16 con-ed credits. If you did it online, it's only worth 4 hours.