Critical care Paramedic course on-line

Ana

Ana, don't get your feelings hurt Babe...Honest.

You're going to find that one of the major values of the City is that answers come pretty straight, without all of the the, "You want to be a CC-P? You rock!" Which of course might make all of us feel better, but there's no real information in it.

Many times, perhaps most, you'll truly find the love in those that say, "What are you thinking? Walk me through this because there's a chance that you're about to step on your wee wee"...or...well, let's not consider the female equivelent as that's kind of grody.

You've made a really good start here, I'd hate for you to read the above as people calling you an idiot wannabe, 'cause that's just not what's happening. I know though, that when you're new, many times it's easy to read it that way.

Try and see the respect in the fact that some of the most important posters on the City felt that they didn't need to talk to you like you're a delicate child, that they believe you strong enough to particiapte with having things wrapped in velvet, then reread the comments and see if they have a different energy for you...

On my first day of basic class they asked everyone to stand up and explain their goals. I said, "I'm going to be a flight medic." All of the instructors looked at my giant, pale, 300# ass (none applies any more) and smiled, yet it was the smile that most reserve for mentally challenged children...and you know why? Because I was a friggin' idiot. But I learned, and I'm less of an idiot today, though not by much...

There's not a single thing wrong with your question...and you've been given some good advice, by good folks, and that's should make you feel awesome. Bottom line, in my sometimes not so humble opinion.

Dwayne

I appreciate your concern! I am not made by glass and do not brake down over people's opinions! I was interested and curious about something related to this career! I will always ask as long as there is someone out there to answer and...trust me...whatever you say will be use by me in my favor and favor of others! I don't feel an idiot but I wanted just to be understanded as someone looking for information! That is it! Simply as that! And I got some really good ones for probably really good people! It was good and I feel awesome! ;)

Understood " sorry" I apologize for terrible grammar sometimes

Oh well! I won't apologize anymore cos it is one mistake after the other! Ok I will get experience after learn English and thennnm be a critical care of something

No worries, I don't believe you are being pretentious. I am attempting to find out exactly what you mean by CCEMTP. Are you referring to the specific programme I've mentioned or the more nebulous concept of critical care education? Also, I am not well versed on your education, so it would be premature to make a definitive statement on your ability to learn from an online programme. However, assuming you are a newly minted paramedic that grossly approximates an entry level paramedic in the United States, I still believe experience will be your best bet.

Yes I am a close to be newly minted that grossly approximate an entry level paramedic in this great country called United States! And I am proud of it! I appreciate your advice and I will greatly consider it! Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.