I would like to apologize.

xstreetsweeperx

I would like to apologize for all of the valuable time that I wasted bothering you guys. I'm probably one of the stupidest people you ever met. I regret coming here. I've seen how some of you act. I don't want to be in EMS if thats how everybody acts. I thought that it would have been nice to learn a few things and meet a couple of new people. I think many of you judge people before you get to know them. I know your probably thinking why did I just read that little rant from the kid.

Everybody relax. Kid got his feathers ruffled in chat.

Advice to you and ALL n00bs here: Leave chat in the chatroom and forum in the forum. Lots of BS in the chatroom that has no bearing on what's going on in the rest of the site.

Also: don't start threads whinging about how someone was mean to you so we all suck and you're gonna leave... and then be sitting in chat.

Kid's been informed directly by me in chat as to the above... I think this thread will die a nice painless death (hint hint, mods?)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

• Like 1

Yeah, man, chat is chat, forums are forums, with few exceptions.

I'm not sure what's got you panties in a bunch, but a word to the wise? Rarely does anyone cry in the forums when they really plan to leave....

suck it up big guy...if you can't handle online stuff, then you need to rethink your motivators.

Hang out. You've had some harsh opinions, but you want to see really harsh? Look at the idiotic shit I posted when I first got here....

Hang in there Brother...you'll do fine. This is where we practice to get thicker skin...

Dwayne...

• Like 1

So I realized that I was being a little bitch earlier but now its time to really get down to buisness.

Not being a bitch, just a little off int the ditch Brother...it happens to all of us. Just look back at my early posts and you'll see that I've done the same...

You got a little sideways...well...welcome to EMS. It's not what you've done that's important, or where you've been, but where you want to be...

Good on you for coming back..I truly look forward to your thoughts...

Dwayne

One thing that I can say is this is EMS, we are really a great bunch of folks. One thing about EMS you do need to know it is like being with a bunch of egos. Because of a great call that we had last week, or just the fact that we just moved up the ladder in our cert, or just because we can be cocky the egos will fly. It is no different than any other profression the the healthcare industry. So you had a bad day, stick around and see the good days and you will know why there are some of us that stick around this business for a long time. It gets better.

• Like 1

I think this is at least the second time you have had confrontation in the chats that I know of.

I avoid the chat room most of the time because it is a much more flippant and informal environment than the forums. Probably because the post are not permanently posted on a forum and will not be judged by everyone. So folks get drunk and say mean, stupid things in the chartroom, I don't care. It is not like you "know" these people and have a vested interest in what they say, The ones I do get to know have always treated me with the respect and courtesy I give them. Others have become friends.

Maybe if you treat people with respect and courtesy they would reciprocate that attitude as well.

Glad you decided to stay around.

Edited by DFIB

I apologize for anything that I might have said that might have been offensive. I only spoke my mind...however in retrospect, instead of being harsh, I should have offered private conversation and help. That's on me...not anyone else and I own that.

I'm glad you've decided to stick around.

I apologize for anything that I might have said that might have been offensive. I only spoke my mind...however in retrospect, instead of being harsh, I should have offered private conversation and help. That's on me...not anyone else and I own that.

I'm glad you've decided to stick around.

Ahhhh....now that I know you were involved it all comes clear! Was Toni there too??

Dwayne