Havin trouble on the registry exam

I'm putting together a registry prep class online for one member of this site. I'm willing to offer the same to those of you who are getting ready to take their emt registry exam.

I'll probably branch it out to medic next prep class as well but for now iit will be basic only.

I will be putting a syllabus and schedule together over the next couple of days.

If anyone wants to take advantage of this please respond here with an affirmative but PM Me with your email addresses so I can get the material to you.

This will focus 50% on the registry test and the other 50% will focus on refreshing the chapters.

If anyone wants to help me put this on such as take a chapter to go over or something like that please let me know as well.

If anyone has material on a particular subject that they would be happy to share with this class I would be most grateful.

This will NOT be a substitute for any CEU's, I do not have the resources to provide CEU's.

Michael "Captain KICKASS" Ruff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.