Hello! FL Student needs HELP!

LenyR

i mean likei live in FL now andi wanna move back to ny when im done with school, i want to get a job as an emt there and finish school over there as well, im also wondering if anyone has transfered their license or if it has to be done even though i will be NREMT? i have so many questions and i looked all over online and nothing really answers it specific enough.

Thanks again!

NYS does not accept reciprocity from NREMT. They do however accept reciprocity from some states. I have no idea where FL stands in the eyes of the EMS council of NY; your best bet is to call the office and find out if they will accept a FL state EMT-B certificate to transfer over to NYS or if they will require you to redo some of your education.

Sorry. You didn't make it clear that you wanted encouragement, What you said was, and I quote:

Usually when someone asks a very specific question like this, they are seeking realistic information, not sunshine blown up their panties. Unless you specify otherwise, we generally take people seriously. I didn't realise you just came to jerk us around. My mistake. I promise nobody here take you seriously again, so hopefully your dream world won't be disturbed by reality. Ciao.

Lol ok buddy, relax. It's not that serious i came on here for help and you did not do any of it so thanks but no thanks. There were many questions that i did ask and i thank you for taking your time out to answer them incorrectly, really, thanks. Also, just to let you know I found many job openings my main question that i stated repeatedly was about transferring my certifications, so to me it seems like you need to do more research and answer your questions accordingly. Goodbye.

NYS does not accept reciprocity from NREMT. They do however accept reciprocity from some states. I have no idea where FL stands in the eyes of the EMS council of NY; your best bet is to call the office and find out if they will accept a FL state EMT-B certificate to transfer over to NYS or if they will require you to redo some of your education.

That is exactly what i wanted to know, thank you for the advice i will call tomorow and let you guys know what happens just in case someone else finds themselves in my shoes. Thanks patience!

Edited by LenyR

I am glad to see that the old dust is back.

Hey LenyR

Jobs are plentiful, they are easy to get and I'm sure you can find a job really really easy. Just get your license in hand and get your job. It seems like you already found the jobs, getting your license is going to be a piece of cake.

Encouraging enough for you?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.