Uncomfortable with cultural issues class

Eydawn

Since I’m attending a college where whites appear to be a minority, I’m thinking of presenting this to a group of people on Monday. If nothing else, it will start an interesting conversation at the smoking gazebo…

Just by bringing this up to your black smoking buddies mkes you racist because you are white. If you were black then it wouldn't be racist.

Well, I've presented this enigma to 3 different groups of mixed company. After explaining this in as much detail as I could, I presented 'the test' to them. Surprisingly, not one person agreed with this 'test' proving ANYTHING other than what a PIG the person who's intention is to 'conquer their racist tendencies' by sleeping with someone of a different race really is.

...not one person agreed with this 'test' proving ANYTHING other than what a PIG the person who's intention is to 'conquer their racist tendencies' by sleeping with someone of a different race really is.

ROFL! That plays right into my contention that his entire racism argument is completely overshadowed by his sexism.

I don't mind admitting that I'm racist. Too bad he's not man enough to do the same.

• Like 1