Hi!

Kaela610

Hi everyone! I'm new on the site. I recently took and passed my EMT-B test! (woohoo) I'm now wondering how to find a job. Should I call around and look for openings with ambulance companies or hospitals? If anyone can give me a tip on where to go or where to look for EMT openings I would appreciate it very much!

Welcome! Congrats on passing your EMT exam. Check out craigslist for job postings! I have seen several postings for my area on there in the last few months. Also, you can check the websites of any company you are interested in...they usually have open positions posted on their sites.

Welcome to the site and jump right in on the conversations. There are a lot of experienced people here, and you will definitely learn a lot from everyone!

I would recommend getting your resume and cover letter spiced up and also apply with all the ambulance companies serving your local communities :)

You could also apply to hospitals for an ER tech position depending on how much experience they require

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.