I think the blog feature is smarter than me

JTpaintball70

I tried to tie in the blog feature with my blog... but I think it's smarter than me. Anyways. I'm getting excited that I start P-school again in about 3 weeks. It's gonna be a long year with a lot of time on the road to get to and from class, but I'll hopefully by testing for my NREMT-P at the end of next year, and getting that disco patch in the mail (followed by my red state patch) will make it worth it. I'm planning on getting my AAS also, so by the end of the next year I should be transitioning to my state gold patch. I'll also stay dual certified, at least, in NM, since I'm only 90 miles from the border and after I get my AAS I'm likely to move back to NM to complete a BS-EMS in clinical and critical care.

Speaking of NM... I applied for a PRN job jsut over the NM border from me at a transfer service. I was told that everything looked good and once they got all the confirmations from the checks back (most likely after the new years) I could start picking up shifts and training up there. And on that note I also went and talked to a service that is 45 miles directly south of me (a County service, with a county name that is pretty ironic considering where I live now. Now I know why the City lvl 2 gets confused when I call them on the phone to give report at times) and was told they are looking for PRN/Part time people and that I should be good to go once I get them some paperwork done and get through all their checks. I'm gonna have a busy few years it looks like :)

And to finish this post up with, here's a couple photos. One today was on the way home from Pecos County, and the other was what I got to work with on my last day shift. Yay for rollover accidents.

DSC_3374.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg