My coke rewards request

Just Plain Ruff

A couple of years ago several members helped me with this request and I'm hoping that you will again.

With the economy being so tight I'm trying to use different unique ways of buying gifts for my son and daughter.

The last time I asked for this I received about 50 coke rewards codes.

I'm trying to get enough points built up so I can order an item on the coke rewards site that my son would like for his birthday.

I am approximately 100-150 points away from this goal this year.

If anyone drinks coke or coke products and you just throw away the caps would you consider PM'ng or emailing me the codes from the coke caps and 12 can boxes.

You can PM them here or email me at ruffems@gmail.com

I really appreciated the help last time and was able to order a small electronic picture device that showed 12-15 pictures of our family that my son can take anywhere. This device was one of those electronic picture frames that shows pictures in a slideshow format. This is one of my son's treasured possessions and he takes it to every sleepover and is able to see mom, dad and Gabrielle as well as his new dog now.

I have not decided what to get him this year but in order to get the same level as the one I already have I'll need about 100-150 additional coke rewards points which I am trying to get on my own but there are only so many cokes that I can drink in one day.

Thanks for reading this.