Pelham(emtinc.net)

www.emtinc.net aka Pelham training. Has anyone used these guys recently or know about them? Am thinking of doing their EMT-B + some tactical emt training extras and was just making sure they are not some really nice website with no actual people behind it, or gone out of business or anything.

Thanks for any replies.

I agree with fiznat if you are in school for less time you are not getting the education you deserve and pay for. The shorter the time you spend in school the less time you have to gain the knowledge you need to make it on the streets.

I agree with fiznat if you are in school for less time you are not getting the education you deserve and pay for. The shorter the time you spend in school the less time you have to gain the knowledge you need to make it on the streets.

To make it on the 'streets' gee they sound tough. I am just a security operator in Afghanistan, i'll make sure I get all the training I deserve and pay for lol . Actually most of it was free, in the military ;)

Seriously as to the EMT-B, the cert is all I need, to match on paper what I already do, since I am not from the US.

Now ,anyone actually used these guys or know if they are still in business? (Don't be afraid to speak up- short course bashers please restrain yourself just for a short window)

K

To make it on the 'streets' gee they sound tough. I am just a security operator in Afghanistan, i'll make sure I get all the training I deserve and pay for lol . Actually most of it was free, in the military ;)

Seriously as to the EMT-B, the cert is all I need, to match on paper what I already do, since I am not from the US.

Now ,anyone actually used these guys or know if they are still in business? (Don't be afraid to speak up- short course bashers please restrain yourself just for a short window)

K

Sorry for the attacks. You will find many opinionated people here and other EMS forums.

Don't know the school you talk about. I suggest you contact Jane at http://percomonline.com/CAST%20Marathon/index.php

"PERCOM the global leader in online EMS Education is pround to offer this Global Package to students worldwide.

Students enrolled in PERCOM's Online EMT Basic CAST Marathon Course will have the opportunity to complete all didactic work, including the Final Exam, in the online environment. The CAST Marathon EMT Basic Class is Open Entry/Fixed Exit. This means the EMT student will begin the course when they register and they will finish when they complete their CAST MarathonClinical Sessions. These sessions will be scheduled when the EMT student enrolls and will allow the EMT student a minimum of 4 months to complete their online EMT course. This EMT Online Course offering from PERCOM has limited space available for each session and is offered on a first come first serve basis."

She offers online as well as in classroom in an expedited way. Tell her I sent you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.