Advice for NREMT-B test?

Hey Lone Star,

Sorry about the PMs. I just realized my inbox is full. My guess is the stored messages limit went down when my EMTCity Sponsor subscription ran out a few months ago.

The FloridaStudent pretty much beat me to it. When I read the replies, they sounded annoyed (a jab WAS made at both her reading comprehension AND her passion for the job just from a simple newbie question). YET she replied back WITHOUT personal jabs back, instead just re-explaining why she thought what she thought.

As far as the NR test itself. It's tricky in two ways. It's intentionally tricky in that questions are MEANT to steer you toward the wrong answers. BUT remember that's different than difficulty.

THEN, it's also just by nature tricky because they're not always specific in telling you what they want. Many people KNOW the knowledge and in a scenario can apply it. But the test question throw them off if they don't have prep. BUT most students who studied and have good reading comprehension (yes EMS4939 it IS important) will still pass. The test questions to separate the people who know the material from those who don't. But it's more difficult than it should be.

When I took the test I had been used to very difficult test questions for the last 16 years of my life. All kinds of tests. Many that want you to choose the BEST answer. BUT NR really threw me off. It was easy to overthink questions. Not know exactly what they want. So, I missed more than I should and had more anxiety about it. BUT I knew the material, so I still did really well. BUT it was still tricky. But OVERALL not difficult in my opinion.

Hit me up by email. it's my user name followed by @gmail

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.