Just giving Kudos to where it belongs.

mrsbull

WTG Grandpa for saving the baby!! But hopefully next time you will notice a pregnancy under your own roof and you can get your child help. I can not imagine having to save my own grandchild like that.

http://badbreeders.net/2010/06/22/nev-teen-almost-got-away-with-baby-dumping/

Nev. teen almost got away with baby dumping

Trench Reynolds

Teen mom arrested in pregnancy cover-up, plot to dispose newborn:

Only by the grace of God did this baby survive.

Anyway, 18-year-old Sarah White of Henderson, Nevada has been charged with the attempted murder of her own newborn.

She had told her family that she was not pregnant and that she was just gaining weight. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t pregnancy look a lot different than someone who is ‘just gaining weight?’ White’s mom was suspicious though as she tried to get her daughter to take a pregnancy test.

White is said to have delivered the baby in a bathtub in her parents’ house. White’s mother found her daughter on all fours in the bathtub and the newborn in a white plastic bag purple and unresponsive. Luckily White’s father is a paramedic and was able to resuscitate the baby.

When police investigated the residence they found the white trash bag and two kitchen knives sealed in a black trash bag.

The newborn is now in the custody of Catholic Social Services and is up for adoption. Considering both my wife and myself were adopted from CSS I think the baby is going to be just fine.

This doesn’t sound like one of those cases where the teen was afraid of what her parents would do if they found out she was pregnant. To me this just sounds like somebody who was selfish and irresponsible who didn’t want to have a baby crowding their life.