Finally being social

pinkemsprincess

I am currently procrastinating on my RSI quiz for pharmacology. Yes, I am in paramedic class. I am certain my brain cells will be noted as casualties upon completion. Presently I am certified as an EMT-I, I have been for 4 years, been in EMS for 6 years this August. EMS and I have a love hate/relationship. Anyhow, that is a little about me. Feel free to stop by and say “Hi”. I make no certain promises; however I fully intend to be more involved in this little community here. Good day. wink.gif

Howdy

Texas is an interesting state as far as EMS is concerned; the medical director can basically prescribe whatever scope of practice he wants to ambos who have anything from ten weeks (HFD) to two years of education, and you have the best (A/TC EMS) and worst (HFD/DFR) and everything in between in one state!

I've been thru Texas and have some friends scattered around there; nice place, lovely place with good people and good BBQ ... I need me a really big hat tho ... the ones at the airport were just too expensive :lol:

Keep an eye out for this shady character, I think he is out Odessa way .... you might say he is the ultimate badass

nocountryforoldmen-1024.jpg

I will be sure to keep an eye out! lol

We have a great system in place I think. It is very versatile, which makes it very compatible for each area's specific needs.

I do believe we have the best BBQ of anywhere I have been, and quite frankly as they.."the mexican food sucks north of here anyway.. "

Hats....get a belt buckle instead or boots. That guy has some nice boots...... mellow.gif

My closest connection to Texas is my nephew, born in San Antonio in 1972, but now living in "Da Bronicks" (the Bronx) New York City, NY.

Welcome aboard!

I just stopped by

To welcome you. Hi!

I gotta run now,

So, bye-bye.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.