In Need of Paramedic School Books

Brandi Copes

Hey everyone!

I am starting paramedic school on March 1st and I am in need of the following books:

Essentials of Paramedic Care 2nd Edition

Essentials of Paramedic Care 2nd Edition *workbook*

Basic Arrhythmias 6th Edition

If anyone has any ideas of where I can get these books at a good price, please let me know. I opted to buy them on my own because they're over $300.00 new and I needed to save as much money as I can! I will even consider used books as long as they're in good shape. I definitely HAVE to have the drug cards in the workbook. I have checked Ebay, Half.com, Amazon.com, and WalMart.com and I haven't come up with much so I'm hoping someone here either knows where I can find these books or has some they want to sell. Feel free to text me if you have some good info for me. 318-453-9701. Thanks so much!!! wub.gif

There are at least 5 volumes to the "Essentials of Paramedic Care" (each with a corresponding workbook). Which volume(s) do you need?

I recently had to replace a borrowed book from that series, and was able to locate a new copy on amazon.com for around $10.00.

The most current edition of that book is the 3rd edition (I think).

I have the basic arrhythmia's book, brady, by Gail Walraven.

Only like a chapter and a half written in it.

50$ plus whatever shipping is. from 11377

I paid $80 last year

oh P.S. I have the flashcards, however they are not attached to the book.

There are at least 5 volumes to the "Essentials of Paramedic Care" (each with a corresponding workbook). Which volume(s) do you need?

I recently had to replace a borrowed book from that series, and was able to locate a new copy on amazon.com for around $10.00.

The most current edition of that book is the 3rd edition (I think).

I believe you might be thinking of "Paramedic Care: Principles and Practice".

you can also try textbookX.com or cheapbooks.com both have new and used books from multiple sources. I was able to get my volume 1 and pharmacology book, both new, for under $100 total.

Edited by maverick56