First in

Diazepam618

I love it! Good PR for the fire service, along with the OCFA academy. I find it amusing that EMS needs dramas, with sometimes gross embellishments to pique viewer interest. With fire and police (more so fire), just let the cameras roll, and you'll have all the interesting REAL footage that you'll need. How many cop movies are there, how many fire movies are there, and how many EMS movies are there? I loved Bringing Out The Dead, BTW.

How many cop movies are there, how many fire movies are there, and how many EMS movies are there? I loved Bringing Out The Dead, BTW.

I guess the real difference is that EMS doesn't need pop culture to make us feel good about ourselves. Seriously, what's wrong with the fire service when they point to movies to make them feel important? Talk about a little short man syndrome there. Oh, and awesome PR on The Academy. You know, with all of the cheating going on that apparently the instructors thinks just deserves a slap on the wrist. 'Oh... you cheated. That's no good. Here, sign this paper and you're free to go on with the academy and life.'

Edited by JPINFV
  • Like 2