AK in the Terry Fox 5K Run

akflightmedic

I will be doing the TERRY FOX 5K Run for Cancer Research on November 15th here in Kandahar, Afghanistan...I am raising money/soliciting donations from all my friends....Part of the fun is we also have a "shaving party" on November 13th.I will post pictures...I am pledging to shave my beard (which is massive) and possibly my head, legs, whatever depending on how many people request it. If you wish to donate, please email me, we can arrange it through PayPal or some other form...thank you to all in advance.

I will be doing the TERRY FOX 5K Run for Cancer Research on November 15th here in Kandahar, Afghanistan...I am raising money/soliciting donations from all my friends....Part of the fun is we also have a "shaving party" on November 13th.I will post pictures...I am pledging to shave my beard (which is massive) and possibly my head, legs, whatever depending on how many people request it. If you wish to donate, please email me, we can arrange it through PayPal or some other form...thank you to all in advance.

How much does it cost to be mailed a lock of hair? :icecream: