Regret to Inform You that SPENAC has Passed

spenac

SPENAC BEST PARAMEDIC EVER  

5 members have voted

1. 1. IS SPENAC THE BEST PARAMEDIC EVER?

• Without a doubt.
    • For sure.
    • Yeah baby.
    • None better.

Well, well, well ! So Spenec has become a Paramedic !

Yes, our little Spenac is all growed up now! Why it seems just like yesterday he was a 'lowly EMT-B student' himself! :cry::cry: they just grow up so fast these days!!

As far as Spenac being your piñata, I've got a couple other 'ideas' to be considered for a use for the King Taxi Driver.....

:fish::spell::doctor::pc::fish::spell::doctor::pc:

You've certainly extended a decent amount of time and energy to point out that splenac is a useless tool. While he is certainly a tool... there has to be a couple of uses for him yet. :clown: I've never known splenac to think too highly of his own wit, nor does he tell a lot of anecdotal stories.

I fail to see how being a paramedic has anything to do with a person being self absorbed and opinionated. I am not a paramedic, and I am very self absorbed... not to mention that I fit the bill of raconteur far better than splenac!

Since you obviously don't really care, Mr. Kevin Nobacon, about posting anything of consequence, and are clearly just trying to rile people up for your own perverted pleasure... maybe you should tone it down a bit. Either help us grow an on-line EMS community... or go annoy your friends and family with your trifling (and incorrect) observations.

Besides... Splenac is MY pinata! :spell:

Edited by spenac

Well thank you my arch nemesis. I look forward to bashing you again soon you arrogant lowly basic. :thumbsup:

Lowly!!!! I'm quite tall you know... and no problemo.