Strip Teases - Read This First

For those of you looking for Strip Tease 9, it's in scenarios thread.

I am going to start posting the strip teases simultaneously on here.

The answers will be posted on my blog after a short time as well. I will link directly to it from the post on here.

When you provide your impressions on these posts I ask that use the Insert: SPOILER tool. This is found when you are using the edit screen on the left side under "Quick Access".

Look below to see what it does. Now highlight that black bar.

It looks like this when you use it.

Also, after you provide your interpretation I might ask for an explanation as to how you came up with your interpretation. This will help improve the educational quality of these posts.

To view the strips larger you can usually click on them. If not, try holding the Ctrl key and scrolling your mouse wheel. Or hold Ctrl and tap + or - keys.

Well enjoy, the next strip tease is coming really soon!

Edited by EMT City Administrator

Very cool! Excellent suggestion, fiznat.

Tom

For those of you looking for Strip Tease 9, it's in scenarios thread.

I am going to start posting the strip teases simultaneously on here.

The answers will be posted on my blog after a short time as well. I will link directly to it from the post on here.

When you provide your impressions on these posts I ask that use the Insert: SPOILER tool. This is found when you are using the edit screen on the left side under "Quick Access".

Look below to see what it does. Now highlight that black bar.

It looks like this when you use it.

Also, after you provide your interpretation I might ask for an explanation as to how you came up with your interpretation. This will help improve the educational quality of these posts.

To view the strips larger you can usually click on them. If not, try holding the Ctrl key and scrolling your mouse wheel. Or hold Ctrl and tap + or - keys.

Well enjoy, the next strip tease is coming really soon!