EMT-B Class

Hello,

I new here and was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I am trying to find an EMT-B/Accelerated class in the Chicago area. I have tried all of the local universities and cannot seem to find anything. If anyone out there knows of any classes starting soon please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I don't know much about the Chicago area but check with a local fire department ... community colleges sometimes offer them as well... but Why take an accelerated class? It's only 120 hours to begin with!!!

I know that here in Des Moines we have an accelerated 3.5 week EMT-B starting June 2nd and ends the 25th of July. The last month is clinicals. It is at Mercy College Des Moines.

Edited by Adam Swartz

Why the need for an accelerated class ... C90 got you holding at Pullamn or KRENA or something? :lol:

For some people a full-time, get-you-in-get-you-out class would work OK so we need some more info

- What is your motivation for getting into EMS if you're becoming an air traffic controller?

- What would you do with your cert, would you move up to AEMT or Paramedic etc?

- Do you have any previous background in medicine, e.g. A&P class(es), FF/CNA/RT etc?

Hope this helps

Ben, BAv, 14 CFR 121 ADXL

Yeah, I gave up planes too .... never understand why! :P