Accelerated (18 day) EMT programs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm albeit late replying, but wow, 18 days?? My class was 3 days a week for 4 hours a day, for 3 months, and we all thought that was fast!!!

Which would be 8 hours a day for 18 days straight. Not that hard to do really and same amount of hours.

Whats even worse you can now do EMT, EMT-I, and EMT-P online. Welcome to the new information age of EMS :mellow:

Ive also seen a 15 day EMT-B Boot Camp, as well as 3 month accelerated paramedic program.

Hope your a fast learner.

Whats even worse you can now do EMT, EMT-I, and EMT-P online. Welcome to the new information age of EMS :mellow:

Don't knock the online. In fact the founders of 2 of the programs are at the forefront of increasing education standards nation wide. Some are actually providing great education and its in the works to make them college credit. Actually there are a couple of colleges offering online but their education reputation is lacking even for their standard class students. Also online is not completely correct they still require hands on classes. This is no different than other college degree programs where many parts of courses and even complete subjects can be done online. But it is not for everyone.