Emt-b Study Book

cpat1723

Hey guys, I know there's a lot of people on here who are EMT-B's, or getting into the program. I'm in the program in Daytona Beach, FL...and it's a LOT to learn!!! I found this book, and I'm putting it on here because it's saving my a$$ in class with some of the studying. It's got sample questions that my teachers have used, and case studies to give examples of some of the stuff we will run into in the field. I'm pushing it like crack on my classmates cause it WORKS! I've been studying off of this book more than my class book and I pulled a 94 on my last test, which the instructor said is the hardest chapter in the entire course for most people.

So good luck, and I hope this helps you as much as it's helped me!!!

Title: EMT-Basic review: A case based approach

ISBN: 13 978-0-323-04776-0

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/EMT-Basic...23047760/?itm=1

That's the link to the book at Barnes and Noble.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm curious though, what information did your instructor think was the most difficult to learn?

The human body and all the systems. It's not hard, but it is for most of the class since they're coming in off the street and being expected to learn all of that info in one week and testing on it the next week. Our course is only 14 weeks long and 3 days a week...so it's a lot and you gotta really work to keep up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.