Finally Done - My Website

Just Plain Ruff

Well I finally have my website set up and running. I have also took the first step to becoming a non-profit entity.

I have become the 3rd chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Paramedics, which is a christian organization that endeavors to uplift Christians who are working in the Emergency Services Sector.

Everyone is invited to become a member as membership is free.

To see what my website looks like go to http://mokanfcp.webs.com

when you first get to the site you will see in the right hand portion of the screen a Login or Register choice. If you are a member please just login but if you are not a member please register.

I am hoping to be able to have a yearly conference starting this year in late august or september with some educational elements as well as inspirational christian speakers.

Please take a look around at the website and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to join up. It's FREE to join.

Thanks for looking.

Michael

Ruff let me whatelse I can do to help ya Just shoot me a text or Pm or email. Did you get the new number btw? I will do what I can you might want to shoot firedoc (waylan) a pm I know he has a group something like that so maybe he can help you get the word to the right people, just a thought there. Well you know where to find me if you need anything that I can do.

Hey Ruff, great work. I joined up and will be coming back to finish the rest of my info.

Take care, man.

Wayland

firedoc5

A great way to get the word out is Facebook.

You can create a business/organization page thru your main FB page and then people can become fans of the page. Then your freinds freinds will see it and become fans and their freinds and so on and so on.

If you do this, let me know and I will be a fan.

I like the site BTW. Did you know that the dark background is saving 20% energy from a lighter or white background? So you're being "green" as well. :)

Good luck

Jim