Wonder what skeletons he had

Just Plain Ruff

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_on_...regg_withdrawal

I'm curious what kind of skeletons this guy has to make him abruptly withdraw from consideration for the cabinet position?

Conspiracy theorists unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspiracy theorists unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an easy one!

Gregg is a REPUBLICAN! He ASKED for the job. Then, when Osama picked him, calls a press conference to withdraw. Obviously, it was all a Republican dirty trick to embarrass the Osama administration.

That's an easy one!

Gregg is a REPUBLICAN! He ASKED for the job. Then, when Osama picked him, calls a press conference to withdraw. Obviously, it was all a Republican dirty trick to embarrass the Osama administration.

Right! And this was only after he had met with Obama and learned their secrets on how they were going to fix the financial crisis. Now he'll sell those secrets to China and be knee deep in used women's underwear! Or is that Japan that has the underwear thing? Anyway, it was a dirty trick that will be taken back to the Extrodinary League of Republicans and will be celebrated in evil maniacal ways.

BTW, nice Freudian slip, Dust. :lol: Or was it?

BTW, nice Freudian slip, Dust. :lol: Or was it?

Hmmm... it must have been, because I'm not sure what you're talking about, lol.

I spend a lot of time looking at pr0n, but I've never heard of this Chinese underwear thing. Maybe it's because I spend all my time looking at Latinas, and not Asians, lol.