Congraduations MR AND MRS DOCZILLA! ITS A GIRL

itku2er

Congrats to Doc and Mrs. 'Zilla!

The first 2 years will be spent teaching the newbie to walk and talk....and the next 20 will be trying to get them to sit down and shut up!

When my son was born, I told his mother that if I'd have had MY way about it, I would have hip checked the doc out of the way and delivered him myself. She didn't like the wise crack I made about after that I probably wouldn't want to have sex with her ever again! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knowing the general concensus of the whole 'paid vs vollie' crowd, I'm betting Doc delivered that :angel13: 'on the clock' so that he got paid for it!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Congratulations, Zilla and Mrs (and little tiny bundle, too!)

Welcome to your new life! :) Good luck!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Thank you for the kind words all. Yeah, the OB was trying to make it up the 4 flights of stairs, but Julianna wasn't waiting for anyone, so I had to deliver. Unfortunately, my malpractice insurance will cover me in prehospital environments and in my own hospital, but probably not other hospitals. If I decide to sue myself, I'm screwed.

I'm just glad the birth mother asked us to be in there for the delivery. And, of course, that she is allowing us to take her baby and raise her.

Babyzilla. I think I need a onesie with that on it.

'zilla

Unfortunately, my malpractice insurance will cover me in prehospital environments and in my own hospital, but probably not other hospitals. If I decide to sue myself, I'm screwed.

Kinda makes you wonder about the hospital, when the Doc's on staff won't even take their family there!

:laughing3: :laughing3: :dontknow: :dontknow: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Babyzilla. I think I need a onesie with that on it.

:lol: Plus 10 to emtannie for that one!

She's a beauty, 'Zilla! I'm happy, excited, and proud for all three of you! What an awesome blessing for the new year!

Congratulations 'Zilla! Uber awesome! No need for TV anymore. Just place the child on a blanket on the floor and observe. ( once she's a little older of course)