NREMT-P test on Monday and Nervous

So on Monday I take my NREMT-P test. I am nervous about it. I have read other posts by people saying just relax and think basic then go to paramedic skills if needed. I am still nervous. All the time and money put into it, I don't want to fail. I have been reviewing my book to brush up on stuff I have already learned but maybe forgot or got rusty on. I took my EMT-B on the CBT so I know how it asks questions. My program director has written questions for the NREMT and asked questions the same way for our exams. But I am still nervous!!!! Any words of wisdom or advice?

Ames

Get online and find a "learnatest" site, take the two paramedic exams until you feel comfortable with them. If you can't find one, PM me, or go to www.docolib.org and look for the learn a test icon.

Good luck and let me know how it goes, I take mine in December.

If you could write down every question and send it to me would be a big help. :twisted: :D

Hope you the best. An approach that has always worked for me is to go in with the attitude this is my first attempt, so if I fail it was just a way for me to get familiar with how the exam process works. So far I have never had to retest in any of the many professional exams I have taken. Please remind me of this in a few months when I get to test.

So I just got done with my test. WOW. There were a couple of questions on there that made me scratch my head. I answered like 80 questions in 45-60 minutes. I am sure hoping I passed. We will see in the next 24-48 hours. From what I have heard people say about getting done early it is typically a good thing. I hope that holds true!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.