Infection Control Policy Help Needed

MedicAR

We won't even get into how I came to need this, it's a long, sad, and frightening story. Suffice it to say I need to create an infection control policy for my service. I've looked on the net and had some success, but there seems to be a lack of detail in the few that are available. Specifically, I need a post exposure policy/plan, as that's my weakest area.

While a completed policy would be great, I don't expect to have my work done for me. Just point me in the right direction and once I complete this mess, I'll post it for inspection/critique.

Thanks!

I have 3 suggestions.

One, check with the infection control officer, team, or committee at your local hospital, two, try your state's Workman's Compensation Board, or three, work the phone book for Workman's Compensation lawyers or agents.

Someone is going to be able to help.

We won't even get into how I came to need this, it's a long, sad, and frightening story. Suffice it to say I need to create an infection control policy for my service. I've looked on the net and had some success, but there seems to be a lack of detail in the few that are available. Specifically, I need a post exposure policy/plan, as that's my weakest area.

While a completed policy would be great, I don't expect to have my work done for me. Just point me in the right direction and once I complete this mess, I'll post it for inspection/critique.

Thanks!

Hey, my email address is jspero05@comcast.net. Email me, I was the safety officer for my old department. I still have access to the docs/PP's and what not. Let me know what you need, I'll help you as much as I can.

I have 3 suggestions.

One, check with the infection control officer, team, or committee at your local hospital, two, try your state's Workman's Compensation Board, or three, work the phone book for Workman's Compensation lawyers or agents.

Someone is going to be able to help.

Excellent idea on the Workers Comp! I'm on it first thing tomorrow!

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.