Sept. 11

defib_wizard

Most Americans were sound asleep again within a year. They still are.

Those lives were wasted. We learned nothing from them. The Democrats spit on their graves.

And they should be ashamed of themselves!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2999 is the est. total. and those who forget about 9/11 should be ashamed to call them selves human or american!

Thanx for the info. I really appreciate it. :usa2:

Most Americans were sound asleep again within a year. They still are.

Those lives were wasted. We learned nothing from them. The Democrats spit on their graves.

The other thing is Sean Hannity does a weekly man on the street interview and asked a bunch of people what 9/11 stood for and 1/2 couldn't tell him the right information.

The other half could not tell him the year.

Dismal dismal attrocious(sic) and disheartening.

Brothers we are in a "thankless" profession. We lay our lives on the line to save others because it is our passion and our heart. Those whom don't understand will never truely know the loss we had. Any of you belong to the firefighter cancer society? or firehouse.com?? both good sites as well. Thank you for your choice to be a hero!

While I was actively fighting fire, I mentioned my graphic arts ability (its all self taught). I was asked to come up with something for the trucks. One of the designs I created incorporated the 343 number into the design, which was quickly rejected because 'it didn't affect us'...I was absolutely mortified that firefighters (the same age and younger than myself), could actually say that without regret!

The 'other design' I created was selected as 'better' because it was 'more personal to the department', but since they decided to take the road they did for ending my career, they didn't get the opportunity to use the design!

If anyone is interested in seeing the design that I created (either the rejected one, or the 'better one', let me know and I can provide links to them.

Thank you to all the Firefighters, EMS personnel, law enforcement and military personnel, for doing what so many either choose not to do, or cannot do!

LS

My sister just sent me an e-mail showing a semi-truck that was painted up and had every name of each person who lost their lives. It's quite impressive. I'm trying to figure out how to post it here.

I'm so ashamed of what I don't know that I should for as long as I've been working with computers.

I've actually seen that truck in person. I have to admit that its a beautiful truck, and the whole 'mood' around it was every bit as sombering as seeing the 'traveling wall', or being at any other 'memorial site'!

9/11 Rolling Tribute

Any of you belong to the firefighter cancer society? or firehouse.com?? both good sites as well.

Most people here know better than to admit that, even if they are. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.