Some times life is funnier than fiction....

itku2er

forget the chemical. What about all the parasites and bacteria that crawled in every orifice on his body?

You're right, but the immediate life threat is the chemicals...lets say he aspirated some of that blue stuff (I think I just vomited a little bit). What are the complications as far as chemical exposure in his respiratory system? I've searched and can't find much of anything.

makes me wonder how the crews kept a straight face on the way to the hospital. If it was my run, id be torn between wanting to drive so i could laugh and roll the windows down and being in the back with the smell and getting the guys thoughts on having to call 911 for being stuck in a porta potty

I talked to a man that works for a waste company and he said the chemicals they use are harmless to humans. all it is, a common cleaning agent that can be found in your home it is just a little more of it.
Ever read the label of some of those household cleaning agents :shock: ?

All in all, a real stinker of a call. I think he should be decontaminated (sp) before he got in the ambulance. After being extricated by the FD, they should hose him down. :wink: I mean, I'm trying to keep my ambulance as sterile as possible. If I absolutely had to take him as is, extended decontamination time at the hospital would be the order of the day.

If he was naked, where was he carrying his cell phone ? :?

duct taped to his waist? :twisted: :):):lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.