AMR Riverside vs. AMR Redlands

AMR Riverside vs Redlands Div.  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Riverside
    • Redlands

I am a newly appointed Paramedic and am looking for employment with AMR Redlands or AMR Riverside. I live in Colton, CA so they are both very close to home. I am currently working in LA County as an EMT responding only with LA County Fire 911 responses but as you achieve greater certifications, adjustments in employment must also change based on opportunities.

My question is this: Based on your knowledge and experience is one division better than the other? I usually like to do a lot of overtime, is the opportunity for greater overtime at one location better than the other? What about management, is one location better than the other? I know that Riverside AMR is Union while Redlands is not. Has that caused any problems with one or the other?

The answers to these questions as well as ANY additional information you might be able to offer me would be GREATLY appreciated.

I would choose Riverside.... I worked there for 5.5 years! grew up in redlands both divisions offer OT, Redlands and Rancho divisions can work OT in both areas, Riverside division is a union and will pay more and if you look on line they are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus! Good luck with your AMR career and God speed

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.