Step 1

Have not posted in a while, I have been busy finishing school and getting married. I just took my nremt-b test and passed. I am officially an basic! I know it is not a major deal, but I am elated. I start the paramedic school program as soon as summer is over!

that is all...

Hey Cat! You must have been reading my mind. I was just thinking about you and wondering how things were progressing. Glad to hear you got started, and even happier to know that you will be plugging straight through the process without any breaks. I think that's going to work out well for you. It's good to hear from you, and I wish you the best of luck!

Have not posted in a while, I have been busy finishing school(congrats) and getting married(sorry <ahttp://www.emtcity.com/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png' alt=':lol:'> ). I just took my nremt-b test and passed(way to go). I am officially an basic! I know it is not a major deal, but I am elated. I start the paramedic school program as soon as summer is over(hope you the best as a fellow paramedic student)!

that is all...

CONGRATS

Of course it's a big thing. We all had to start at that level.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! :lol:

No problem. Have you ever read the book "101 Things To Do With a Dead Cat"?

No problem. Have you ever read the book "101 Things To Do With a Dead Cat"?

Read it...I was hired as a consultant when they wrote it!

J/k, I looked that up and was able to read some of the pages on amazon. It looks like a classic, I may have to order a copy and put it on the coffee table.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.