LOL @ Pueblo, CO AMR/Fire Response WHY??????????????

Is this type of response really beneficial to the patient and the public?  

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Honest question. When was the last time you were at an incident that taxed the resources of your town? If you had had fewer resources available, how large a difference in outcome would it have made to have to wait 10-15 minutes for additional resources to come from elsewhere?

Dwayne

Hey Dwayne, I worked in a small county. There have been 3 incidents in the past year that taxed our resources but made no difference in the wait of 15 mins.

The first was a terrible crash, 5 helicopters, 7 critical patients. 4 ambulances on scene taking care of the patients until helicopter evac

The second was a a large building fire where the first pumper truck was the only one there for 30 minutes until a neighboring city got there with another truck. building a total loss. Was a total loss by the time the first pumper got there.

Third - large factory fire - multiple agencies, multiple units. Still had enough units available for a medical call and a mvc.

So the big ones happen with such rarity in smaller areas that it doesn't make a lot of statistical sense to send a large response to each incident.

Holy resurrected thread batman. And to make it worse some joker gave me a negative on a two year old post. My guess is the riddler has no concept of quality.

LOL this is funny. Sounds to me like someone is jelious.

LOL this is funny. Looks to me like someone can not spell or use spell check. :rolleyes2:

Try to make some quality posts please. Thanks. Oh and welcome to the city.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.