Hawaii

Awesome! I appreciate that, and likewise, if I can help in anyway let me know. We should all get together for a drink or something some time as a meet and greet type of thing since many of us are in the same area.

I have heard many good things about the TCC program and have had several friends obtain their cert. there. I havent really heard many negative reports.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, well.....lets say there are certian instructors (instructor) that is thought to be......an asshole. He is VERY well known in the area. I personally think he is just straight forward and to the point. Thats about the only negative thing.

Let me know about drinks! I'm always up for that.

Well we all have those in our daily affairs. Lol it seems you havent had a full day unless encountering at least one asshole :shock:

I will certainly let you know about the drink situation as soon as I get back from Mexico next week! 8)

TCC is teh quality. I'm surprised they don't dump the certificate programme altogether. They'd probably like to, but the firemonkeys would cry and throw a hissy.

The difference between a medic who takes the remaining classes after medic school, and one who takes them before is significant. And you lose more than half of the benefit by taking them after the fact.

I agree 100%. It's more beneficial to take the other classes prior to the medic classes. A&P 1 and 2, Microbiology, medical terminology....all of that stuff along with other classes such as psych and english will certainly make a difference in how well you do in Medic school. I LOVE the fact that all of mine are completed. Not only that...you're not sidetracked worrying about having to take all of those other classes while you are in the program or just after. I can't imagine how many people take the certificate program with intentions of obtaining their degree but quit just after getting medic. I would certainly advise getting your core classes out of the way first!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.