For $500, what a 19 y/o, an ambulance, and an iPod causes.

JPINFV

How is the healing process coming along, praying? Please keep us informed as to their recovery process.

I honestly don't think anyone had any intention of being emotionally harmful to either person involved, nor to their loved ones who are praying for them. If they are, well I believe in karma. She's my twin sister.....a big b*tch!! 8) 8) 8)

With that being said, being from the 'been there, done that' club of wrecking EMS units, I feel the discussion in here will be helpful more than harmful. This is such a hard lesson learned by the EMS family, but none the less, a learning tool....like all tragedies. Perhaps it'll make someone think twice before using any electrical devices, maybe reinforce the use of seat belts, drill in the heads of others the importance of not being sleep deprived on the job, to use your mirrors more often to be aware of surrounding dangers, etc. NOW, I am not saying all these things apply to this incident or to these two providers, but reiterating the importance of safety..... thats our goal here.

Scott and Bonnie....and to their families...speedy recovery!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.