Medic school in PA?

I have checked out the Center.....it is the best that is for sure. The cost is $ 6500 for a 9 mont intensive course and you do get to do clinical ride time with STAT MEDEVAC Helicopter Service. Like I said it is very intense and very worth it . Bare in mind also you have a pre- admidtance interview and essay as to why you want to study to become a Paramedic.

Good luck in your research. I am enrolled in an excellent program through Community College of Allegheny County....I start my classes on the 12th of this month. Good luck...

Thanks everyone, that's why i'm asking in advance so I can save up for course expenses and such, have no intention of going the 'quick and easy' route.

Also, if i may ask, why algebra?

Drug Calculations.

makes doing drug calculations easier. get some good math under your belt and the drug calculations are easier to do.

of course you could be a cookbook medic and use cheat sheets which are not a bad thing but what happens when you need to figure a drug calc out in the field and you left your field guide in the office? (don't say "I'd use my partners)