State EMT Certifications

JPINFV

Do you know which state to avoid because they still have an Advanced First Aid Ambulance level?

Wonder where you can move to that still honors that EMT-I/85?

Want to know where you can be a paramedic with an EMT-I/99?

Where exactly is it you can be an EMT-Intermediate: Drips and Pumps?

Consult the newly completed EMT Levels by State list on Wikipedia. Complete with 51 references to state documents showing just what levels there are (except Delaware because their state website sucks).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Med...Levels_by_State

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is neat. We need to post that on the city somewhere in resource so it will be easy to refer people to it.

Now what sucks is when some yahoo comes along and edits all your hard work. :twisted: j/k

That is neat. We need to post that on the city somewhere in resource so it will be easy to refer people to it.

Now what sucks is when some yahoo comes along and edits all your hard work. :twisted: j/k

Watch list+roll back power=safety. Besides, that's why there's over 50 references (at least 1 for each state).

Sweet. Nice job. Seems like this list would be a good place to also list whether or not a state recognises and/or requires National Registry.

Also, it would probably help to go back to the opening paragraphs and define abbreviations that are used there. A lot of people aren't going to automatically know what NHTSA stands for.

Sweet. Nice job. Seems like this list would be a good place to also list whether or not a state recognises and/or requires National Registry.

Also, it would probably help to go back to the opening paragraphs and define abbreviations that are used there. A lot of people aren't going to automatically know what NHTSA stands for.

Nag, nag, nag, all you do is bloody nag. :D Next you will want him to include the statement that all levels below paramedic are to be phased out by 2012 nationwide. :twisted:

At least he didn't call me on the subject-verb agreement problem I had in the header. I actually had NHTSA spelled out, I just forgot to throw in the (NHTSA) after I used it.

Next you will want him to include the statement that all levels below [s:e6f31e8ea9]paramedic[/s:e6f31e8ea9] MSN are to be phased out by 2012 nationwide. :twisted:

Fixed that for ya. :D

Fixed that for ya. :D

We don't need no stinking nurses. Heck I'm a paramedic in one state according to the list. Now I'm better than a nurse. :lol::lol::lol:

Heck lets make it Doctors only so patients get real medical care.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.