Paramedic sues patient over slip and fall

JPINFV

Different view....You can bet your life that had that light going out resulted in the crew hitting a bump and spilling the pt. the family would have sued the company, crew AND if it wasn't their house (apt./condo/business) the property owner.

I would also like to point out in some cases workman's comp can sue to recoup loses associated with an employees injury on the job if it could have been preventable by a third party. I don't know what the rules are over there is it possible he was told he would need to seek damages first from the property owner? I know here in the states if you are the owner/partner/ or family employee of a business you have to file a lawsuit against your company to recieve compensation. Both my sister and I had to file letters of intent to sue to our Dad, our boss, AKA The MAN, following injuries on the construction site.

Not to wuss out here but I have to say, not enough information to make a definative judgement.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.