Not a zebra....History taking practice

mobey

Awesome question...but nope no pills. This has never happened before.

What would set off the latex allergy during a run?

If it is an allergy to latex I'd guess it'd be from the sport's bra she was wearing, or some part of her clothes. Probably the bra since I think you said all the welts were on the chest and back. Either it's something that she's never worn before, or the rubbing against the skin and sweating during her run set it off. Or it's got nothing to do with her run and is the shampoo bottle.

Is anything that she's done today different than what she normally does?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wearing a brand new pair of leggings. OR her new sports bra

One other option might be that the mosquito bites thru the bra would have introduced the latex into her system too.

One final possibility would be her sports bra or her bra is frayed and the latex is now out of the confines of the fabric

Good job

It was a allergy to cloths....Spandex to be exact. I did not hear the exact name but it is one of the chemicals used in treating the rubber spandex is manufactured from.

The patient would have been fine if she would have washed her new sports bra before she wore it.

The hardest part of this call was trying to talk the 22 y/o virgin to take her bra off after I found out it was new - never washed. :D:lol: