I passed the NREMT-B in 45 minutes

I was soooo nervous taking my NREMT-B test. But once I got to the testing site, I realized just about everyone else was too. Once we got in and sat down I relaxed a bit and started the test when they told us to. I started filling in the little bubbles on the scantron and got to the end of my test went back through the test just to make sure I didn't miss anything, go up and took my test to the front. The test proctors looked at me with a very puzzled look on their faces and said "your done?!?!" I said yes, why??? They looked at the timer they had started when we all opened our tests and it had only been 45 minutes. I told them I was done, they looked at me and said "yeah, we will see you back in a few weeks." Well my results finally came in and oh yes I passed with a 98!

Haven't started it. I just had a baby in october. So I think I will wait till she is a little older before I start back to school.

Congrats on the baby.

Here is an excellent school. You could probably handle it while you raise the rug rat :wink: .

www.techproservices.net

It is an online for classroom part, So would only be away a couple of days a month. It is based in Texas.

Keep us up to date.

Excellent! Did you find that the class itself came as easy for you, or were you just hard and heavy on the studying?

I'd like to see NR do a test group of new grads to take both the written and the CAT test and see if there are any significant differences in pass rates among the same people, and what the comments are from people who took both back to back.

Congrats on the baby.

Here is an excellent school. You could probably handle it while you raise the rug rat :wink: .

www.techproservices.net

It is an online for classroom part, So would only be away a couple of days a month. It is based in Texas.

Keep us up to date.

Interesting site. I assume I would be able to earn National Registry from this program? How about using it as college credit? Maybe I will have to ask these questions thought the web site, but just thought I would throw them out here.

Nicely done on the test heather and the baby. Good luck with the rest of your career in EMS.

I found class to be really easy. In fact I would skip out on class alot of the time.

I agree that would be an interseting study.

so which parts of the class did you skip out on?

Medical emergencies or trauma or what? Did you skip out on the skills stations?

I'm not knocking your knowledge base but I'm questioning your instructor for allowing you to skip class.

Please don't skip out on paramedic classes it will bring into question your competence as a medic.

The question to ask is would you want the person taking care of you to have skipped out on the lecture that you are experiencing. would you want someone taking care of you when you are having a allergic reaction or having a baby and knowing that they skipped that lecture or class time? not me

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.